The most preferred food nowadays is seafood. You could say that seafood is a kind of luxury food. Not only luxury, seafood is also known as a food that contains so many nutrients that are very useful for our body. If we know how to process the food from the sea properly, then the taste will be so delicious. The nutrition which contained in the seafood is also able to keep.
The idea of a recipe that will be shared later is a dish with crabs which have soft and edible shells. These dishes are a favorite of many people around the world, many people want to try soft shell crab recipes at home, or even cook it for sale.
Cooking the Soft Shell Crab
Now, we will discuss in detail and clearly about how to cook seafood, especially crabs. Not only that, we will also share recipes from various spices that you can mix. The ingredients are easily found. You can also make it at home with your family.
In this article, later we will share the ways or tips to make crab shells soft and edible. The ingredients that needed to cook the recipes also will be shared. But if you feel hassles to make the crab shell soft before cooking, you can also choose the type of crab which has soft shell
A Delicious Crispy Crab
Below are the material you need and the steps you must follow if you are going to make a recipe with the ingredients of soft shell crabs at home. First, you need to prepare some food ingredients and the spices needed to make this crispy crab. Materials needed are:
- 4 medium-sized crabs that are still fresh. The recommended type of crab is Soka crab because this crab has a soft shell.
To make the seasoning, the ingredients are as follows:
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 50 grams of cornstarch
- Powdered pepper, to taste
How to Make the Crispy Crab
After the materials needed have been collected, then you have to follow the steps below. The following are ways and steps in cooking crispy crab:
- First, don’t forget to wash and clean the Soka crabs that will be cooked first. The way to clean it is that you have to clean the dirt in the crab shell. After that, cut the crab into pieces then set aside.
- Blend the garlic, pepper, and
- Add cornstarch to the seasoning. Stir evenly.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dip the crab on a beaten egg, then add it to the mixture of cornstarch and seasoning until all the crab parts are covered with flour.
- Prepare the frying pan and heat the oil in large quantities.
- Fried crabs that have been covered with flour on hot oil. Make sure that the crabs are completely submerged in cooking oil.
- Cook until it turns golden or brown.
- After being cooked, remove and drain.
That’s the way to cook fried crab shell soft recipe recipes that taste very tasty, and also very easy to make. Add complement such as sauce and mayonnaise to make the crab taste better. You can get all the ingredients at the supermarket and also the seafood sellers on the market, so you can cook this recipe at home. The materials needed are not too expensive, so you don’t have to worry about spending a lot. If you want to find ordinary crabs and try to soften it yourself, then you can use vinegar. Happy cooking!