Talking about the seafood it definitely cannot be separated from the crabs. Crab is everyone’s favorite food. Even a lot of people start a cultivation business and also sell crabs. Lemburi crabs, known as Soka crabs or baby crabs are soft shell crabs. The soft shell is caused by the age of the young crabs so that the shells have not been fully formed. Until now, soft shell crabs become a commodity with a high selling value. The sale is also quite high because it is in great demand. Seeing this opportunity, many people now work as soft shell crab suppliers to support their income.
The Delicious Soka Crab
Soka crabs or lemburi crabs that are identical to their soft shells when fried with flour, meat, and soft skin will not be crushed when chewed. This texture makes soft shell crabs so delicious to eat. That’s why so many people like this food. Basically, this crab is usually processed using flour to be fried in hot oil with the amount of oyster sauce that is very fitting to represent the food you want to serve. Seeing the increasing interest of buyers, there are now many soft shell crab suppliers that you can find.
Making Soka Crab with Oyster Sauce
For you who want to try to make recipes for Soka crab with oyster sauce, here are the steps. Let’s take a look, and prepare various kinds of spices used during the cooking process of the oyster sauce. If you feel confused about looking for Soka crabs, then you can look for soft shell crab suppliers in various regions. Cooking requires special expertise. Especially if you want to cook seafood, then you must be more careful and also pay attention to the right tips in processing seafood. If you are not careful in processing it, you may lose the nutrients contained in the seafood. Happy cooking and creating, and hopefully, your cook is successful.
The following are the ingredients to make delicious and tasty soft crab oyster sauce with simple spices that you can get in the market or supermarket.
- The main ingredient
- 400 grams of fresh Soka crab
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 25 grams of garlic
- Pure right amount of oil
- Sauce Ingredients
- 5 grams of onion, thinly sliced
- 10 grams of garlic, heat
- 25 ml of oyster sauce
- 30 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of pepper powder
- The right amount of oil
How to Make Soka Crab Oyster Sauce
- Clean your crabs first by washing them. Make sure no dirt is left. Check the inside of the crab’s body if necessary.
- Once it’s completely clean you can continue processing by boiling the crab until the crab changes color. This boiling process is important to make the texture of this crab softer. After changing the color you can lift the Soka crab and drain it. Then you can prepare the material for the next step.
- Then, you prepare the skillet and then you heat the cooking oil. Enter the Soka crab, then continue frying the crab until it’s dry.
- After it gets dry, remove and drain.
- How to make the sauce
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan, then continues sautéing garlic and bomb until the smell comes out.
- Add some flavoring ingredients, including tomato sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sugar, salt, and You also add several types of vegetables such as carrots and asparagus.
- Continue to cook until boiling and the sauce thickens.
- Once cooked, you lift the crab and serve it on a plate. Pour the sauce you have made on your crab.
- Serve while still warm.
If you are interested in making recipes for oyster sauce crabs, then you can search for recipes on cooking sites that are widely available on the internet. Don’t forget to always share information about the cooking and also an interesting cooking recipe by sharing them in various commentary columns on the internet site. You can choose recipes that are easy for you to make. So you can get the ingredients easily without difficulty. You can also search for crabs in the soft shell crab suppliers in your city. Or you can also search through the internet site to make it easier. Make sure you get the right price and also get the best quality crabs. Happy cooking!